Council Grove Assisted Living was developed and built in 2008 by Dr. Robert Brooks and local community investors. With the primary goal of providing a quality home for seniors in our North Central Kansas area and allowing our residents to stay in their community, Council Grove Assisted Living takes providing quality care very seriously. We strive to provide a residence for seniors that is more than a place to retire, but rather a community with seniors who are active, healthy and independent.
Our Philosophy and Promise:
- People have a right to live their full life with dignity and respect.
- People are individuals and have individual needs.
- People have the right to be able to live as independently as possible as long as possible.
- People have the right to privacy.
Council Grove Assisted Living provides our seniors with:
- A vibrant community
- Assurance and security
- 24 hour, 7 day a week supportive care
- Warm and friendly environment
Council Grove Assisted Living understands that moving into an assisted living community is a difficult and emotional decision. There are many important factors to consider:
- What level of assistance will be provided?
- Is this really a good fit for me?
- Will it feel like home?
- Can I afford to move into this community?
Our highly trained and qualified professionals can meet with you and your family to discuss your needs and preferences as well as options for care that are available. Council Grove Assisted Living can be counted on to provide a relaxed, comfortable and secure community.
Call 620-767-5600 or email us at email@example.com for more information. We would love to give you a tour of our community.