Council Grove Assisted Living sits on a hill overlooking the beautiful Flint Hills. Amazing Kansas morning sunrises and evening sunsets can be enjoyed 365 days a year from our front porch and our patio. The community boasts outstanding accommodations and has a variety of wellness options.
There is access to a variety of different services made available to make retirement the most relaxing.
- Utilities: heating, cooling, water & trash
- Maintenance: grounds, building, appliances & snow removal
- Three home cooked meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- 24-hour staff access and urgent care access
- Access to Cable and Internet
- Emergency pull cord
- Services agreed upon in contract
Medical and Personal Services:
- Medication Management, as needed.
- Assistance with dressing and bathing, when needed.
- Beautiful and Scenic Patio with Gazebo
- Beautician available on site, by appointment
- Snack Bar available 24/7
- Whirlpool and Spa
- Quiet area, with the beautiful signs and sounds of nature
In The Home:
Council Grove Assisted Living encourages showcasing and decorating apartments to personal tastes and styles. This is home.
Council Grove Assisted Living is maintenance-free living. The facility maintains the apartments, the building and the grounds. Housekeeping will clean the apartment and take care of laundry. Maintenance and housekeeping services are provided and included in monthly fees, making retirement worry-free.
Depending on the resident’s level of care, some services may be an additional charge.
In The Community:
Council Grove Assisted Living is an active community. Residents enjoy spending time together as a community. Their time is also honored and respected when they want to be alone. Residents can choose which activities to participate in. Activities are always ongoing for their enjoyment. Activities are often in the building and sometimes involve outings to various events in the community. Residents are always welcome to any and all events.